Pregnancy

My pregnancy was ok at the start. I was still working so I was quite active. By about 4months I was HUGE!! I must have put on about 3 stone in weight!

I had swollen hands and feet, and I had Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. That was a horrible pain in my pelvic area. I couldn't walk for long, couldn't turn over in bed. It got worse through my pregnancy. Looking back I don't know how I coped!!! I guess our bodies are strongerthan we think!

Apart from all that, my pregnancy went well. The baby grew fine. No problems. I had my scans, and didn't find out the sex. We wanted a surprise. I was soexcited! I couldn't wait to meet my baby.

Comments

No response to “Pregnancy”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger