Surprise!

I found out I was pregnant on March 2006.

It was my 1st pregnancy and really scary. I’d done the home pregnancy test and it was positive, I didn't think it would be... I’d just done it to 'put my mind at rest'.

Anyway I initially thought it must be wrong so i went to the chemist to do another one. The pharmacist lady gave me the little jar to wee in so I went to the loo and sat... and sat... nothing!! I went back out and thought I'd just buy more home tests, picked up about 4 but the lady persuaded me to have a glass of water and go for a walk with my mate who was with me.

This worked so I went back and did the test... POSITIVE!!! I just couldn't believe it. I was scared, excited, worried, happy, everything all at the same time!! As the shock wore off I was so happy. I have never regretted it, not for a minute!! But at that point I could never have imagined the happiness that was to come.

Angela (UK)

Comments

No response to “Surprise!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger