Taylah

Knowing that I had my 2 previous caesarians, there was only one way out for the baby that we were told was a girl....(mind you, I was in complete denial since being told it was a girl at my 19 week ultrasound!!!)...of course, another caesarian.

By far, the most calm, straight forward, no nonsense, very convenient experience. My mother-in-law had arrived at our house early, to wake up, feed and dress my 2 boys and take them to school and kinder. We arrived at the hospital at 6:30am, on June 21st 2007 and checked in like it was a hotel.

I had been to the same hospital for my previous 2 children, so it felt quite like home. I was very familiar with the procedures. My name got called by a nurse to sign some paper work, double check that I was who I said I was, and then they were ready to go.

I had this awful drink that you're supposed to have before a caesarian, something to do with lining your stomach before the procedure, and before I knew it, I was on the way to the operating theatre. It was all so quick, no waiting for my turn, just straight on in.... By 8:20am, much to my surprise, even though they told me weeks prior, my daughter Taylah Elle was born weighing the smallest of all my kids, 7lbs 12 oz!

Couldn't believe my luck....after having 2 boys, I actually got a girl... And 18 months later...I sometimes still cant believe it!!!

Tammy (aust)

Comments

No response to “Taylah”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
 
Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger